What makes us different?
All of our coffee and tea is Direct Trade and directly pays the farmers we know a better than fair-trade wage. Every purchase at Crossroads Coffee & Tea greatly impacts the lives of our coffee and tea farmers and moves our mission forward! Thank you!
· Intentionally partner with direct-trade coffee and tea suppliers, ensuring that our products are ethically, socially, and economically sourced in a responsible way. The organizations we partner with provide the highest wages possible for their farmers, while investing in their indigenous communities and providing economic sustainability.
· Intentionally send teams into the villages where our coffee is grown, harvested, and processed, continuing to build deep relationships that have grown over time.
· Partner with small, local businesses and bakeries to provide delicious pastries to our customers while supporting our local business community.
· Strive to provide high-quality coffee and tea to our community in a responsible, ethical way that makes a difference.
· Pride ourselves in providing a comfortable, welcoming environment that is available to our surrounding community and church members for mentoring, connection, Bible study, meetings, etc.